Livorno: Escorted Shore Excursion to Pisa with Leaning Tower
- Enjoy a beautiful half-day experience in the company of an expert tour leader and discover the wonders of the Miracle Square of Pisa
- Appreciate the beautiful monuments of Pisa
- Take the chance to climb the Leaning Tower and admire the beautiful Pisan panorama
To access, you'll pass through the Santa Maria gate, one of the entrances of the old wall that used to surround the city. From there you will be enchanted by the beautiful construction, including the white marble of the cathedral and baptistery, and the green grass where you can lie down to admire the astonishing monuments which surround you.
You will be free to explore this treasure of Tuscany at your own pace and discover its secrets and history with the stories that your tour leader will tell you during your bus ride. At your tour's conclusion, you will be returned to the port of Livorno.
- Comfortable journey by GT coach with air conditioning
- Expert tour leader
- Free time to explore the city and to buy local souvenirs
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Via Cogorano n.1, at the corner with Piazza del Municipio, next to the arrival point of the shuttle buses coming from cruise ships where our tour leader will be waiting for you. He/she will be wearing a blue t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children under eight cannot climb the Leaning Tower
• This tour is not recommended for people in wheelchairs or with disabilities