Rome: Guided Small-Group Historic Center Tour
- Enjoy the view of the Colosseum, which was built for bloody spectacles
- Visit Piazza Venezia and the Vittoriano Monument
- Be impressed by the Pantheon
- Admire the magnificent Piazza Navona and its legendary Fountain of Four Rivers
- Walk through the exquisite square of Spain with the Barcaccia Fountain and the famous Spanish Steps
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how the great empire and the cradle of civilizations was born, how the first banks and markets appeared, how the Triumphs were celebrated, how justice was done, and where the executions took place. You can immerse yourself in ancient times to learn what the fashion and dress code was like over 2,000 years ago, including the daily routine and hobbies of the ancient Romans, and their bright but difficult lives.
You will be transported from the era of the Rome Empire through the Middle Ages to the Rome of the Renaissance and Baroque. You will talk about the popes and cardinals, as well as the great creative geniuses of the era and their destinies. This experience will also enable you to find out the connection that unites Rome throughout all of the time epochs, ranging from antiquity through the Renaissance to the present day.
- Top-quality headsets to hear your tour guide clearly
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you in the center of Piazza Venezia on the first lowest step of the white Vittoriano building (also known as the Altare della Patria). Please do not go up the stairs and do not go beyond the metal gates; the guide is waiting for you at the very first step next to the roadway. The guide will hold a sign RomeAdvisor.com to make it easy to spot each other.Open in Google Maps ⟶