Take part in a full-day wellness tour of Phuket. Get active with classes of yoga and Muay Thai, see incredible views of the island at Karon Viewpoint, marvel at the 45-meter Big Buddha statue, and visit Wat Chalong temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 - 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available in specific areas in Phuket: Maikhao, Naithon, Talang-Naiyang, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Naiharn. Look for a guide wearing TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.
- Take part in yoga and Muay Thai classes
- Snap photos of the island’s amazing views at Karon Viewpoint
- Marvel at the 45-meter tall statue of the Big Buddha
- See the numerous golden statues and intricate details of Wat Chalong temple
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Yoga/Muay Thai class
- Use of resort facilities
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Pick-up is available in specific areas in Phuket: Maikhao, Naithon, Talang-Naiyang, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Naiharn.
- ● Moderate fitness levels are recommended.
- ● Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour.
- ● Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples