From Phuket: Phi Phi Sunrise Small Group Tour & Lunch Buffet
Pickup includedYou will be picked up from your hotel in Phuket.
- Benefit from an early tour start to avoid the tourist crowds
- Enjoy a light breakfast on the Island of Khai Nai and a delicious lunch on an island resort in Phi Phi Don
- Be amazed by the beauty of Phi Phi, with its turquoise waters and white sand beaches
- Explore the colorful and exciting underwater world on your snorkeling trips with full gear provided
Visit Maya Bay to sightsee and take pictures of the beautiful beach that has been made famous by the 2000 movie, "The Beach," starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Maya Bay is currently closed for ecological restoration, but guests can still see the beautiful white sand beach and crystal clear blue water from the speedboat.
Watch the wild monkeys from aboard the boat at Monkey Beach as you listen to the guides instructions. Around 11:00 AM, Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at an island resort in Phi Phi Don and sail to the last island of Bamboo. Take some time swimming and relaxing on the beautiful beach, before diving into the last activity with a snorkel trip on a nearby island, giving you another chance to explore the colorful submarine life. Then by 2.00-2.30 PM you will be returning to Royal Phuket Marina Pier and be transferred back to your hotel in Phuket.
- Professional guide
- Light breakfast on Khai Nai
- Hotel transfers from Phuket
- Soft drinks, water, coffee, tea and juice
- Seasonal fruits
- Safety equipment including lifejacket, mask and snorkel
- Safety insurance
- Buffet lunch
- Beach towels
- Marine national park fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages
Prepare for the activity
• A Phi Phi Island sunrise is not always guaranteed due to unforeseeable weather conditions
• Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will let passengers stay on the speedboat and sightsee the beach from a distance.
• Please note that there is a maximum group of 25 passengers for a 3-engine speedboat