From Phuket: Snorkeling & Dolphin Spotting in Maiton Island
Pickup includedPickup possible from hotels in various areas of Phuket according to the following schedule: • Cape Panwa: 8:00 AM-8:15 AM • Rawai: 8:25 AM-8:40 AM • Naiharn: 8:25 AM-8:40 AM • Chalong: 8:40-8:55 AM • Kata, Karon, and Patong: 8:15 AM-8:30 AM • Kalim: 8:00 AM-8:15 AM • Kamala, Surin, and Bangtao: 7:40 AM-7:55 AM • Naiyang Beach, Phuket International Airport: 7:40 AM-7:55 AM • Maikhao 06.50 – 07.05 AM. • Phuket Town 08.30 – 09.00 AM. • Naithon 07.20 – 07.40 AM. • Talang 07.50 – 08.10 AM. • Sirey 09.10 – 09.25 AM.
- Discover the beautiful private beach of Maiton Island
- Relax, swim and snorkel with beautiful fish and corals
- Enjoy an underwater adventure regardless of your diving experience
- Look for wild dolphins as you cruise across the calm waters of the Andaman Sea
- Enjoy a premium buffet lunch with traditional Thai dishes and seafood
Begin your day with an early pick-up from hotels in Phuket around 06:50-08:00 AM. Around 09:00 AM, you will check in at the pier and have some time to enjoy a light breakfast, coffee and tea while listening to the educational preparation of the eco-tourism alert from a tour guide.
At 10:00 AM, you will depart for Maiton Island by speedboat with a journey time of around 20 minutes. On arrival, take some time to relax, swim and snorkel at the Maiton reef with colorful fishes and beautiful corals under the sea. At noon, you will enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch with dishes such as fried chicken, grilled shrimps, fresh fruit and a variety of desserts afterward.
After lunch, your guide will offer the opportunity to take you for a short hike to see the island's viewpoint. On a clear day, you will be able to experience the spectacular scenery of Phuket and surrounding islands. Then, enjoy your time to rest on the beach, and sunbathe, swim and snorkel at your own pace. Around 3:10 PM depart from Maiton island and be transferred back to your hotel in Phuket by 4:00-5:00 PM.
- Hotel round trip transfer from Phuket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Life jacket
- Soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Fresh fruit
- Snorkeling equipment
- National park entrance fee
- Accident insurance
- Premium buffet lunch
- Exclusive rest area with chairs provided
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
• Please advise your hotel room number once you've checked in for pick-up
• Once booked, the local tour operator will confirm your exact pick-up time
• Please be in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to pick-up time