From Phuket: Phi Phi & Khai Islands Snorkeling by Speedboat
Pickup includedYour hotel in Phuket Departure Time: 7:00am Tri-trang Patong - Rawai 7:20am Kata - Kamala - Nai Yang - Nai Ton 7:30am Patong - Karon - Panwa - Mai Kao - Surin 7:45am Bangtao - Cherngtalay - Kalim 8:00am Phuket Town - Chalong
- Marvel at the beautiful sights of the Andaman Sea from a speedboat
- Be amazed by the beauty of Phi Phi Islands and famous spots such as Maya Bay
- Explore the exciting underwater world on several snorkeling trips with the gear Included
- Enjoy a delicious lunch served at a beach side restaurant in Phi Phi Don
Once you arrive at Phi Phi Leh, visit Maya Bay, made famous by the film "The Beach." Here you will have more time to snorkel and swim in the area. At noon, enjoy a delicious lunch at a beach side restaurant at Phi Phi Done, before cruising to Khai Nai Island where you will get to explore the tiny island.
Spend the afternoon relaxing, swimming and snorkeling on and around the islands. This tour is one of the best ways to truly discover the beauty of the area, from its turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and everything in between. Your island hopping adventure will end when you return to the marina, before boarding your transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
*The Maya Bay will be closed by the national park from June 1st 2018- September 30th 2018
- Entrance fees and National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel and life jacket)
- Fins (available for rent)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beach towels
- Alcoholic beverages
Prepare for the activity
• This trip is not recommended for participants with heart complications, who are pregnant or who have any other serious medical conditions.
• This trip is subjected to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
• Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop or access the beach during this period.