Ferry Transfer Phuket To/From Phi Phi
- Enjoy a relaxing ferry transfer that takes from/to Koh Phi Phi and Phuket
- Benefit from a hassle-free experience that set your day off on a great foot
- Sit back and relax in the comfortable cabin
If you are in Phuket, you can access the meeting point at Rassada Habour 30 minutes before the departure or select the option to be picked up from Patong, Kata, Karon, or the Phuket City area.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy the views of Thailand's beautiful seaside. After the boat journey, get ready to begin your perfect holiday on the beautiful island.
One-way ticket or roundtrip ticket are available for purschase and are open ticket for any time slot.
- Ferry ticket
- Basic travel insurance
- Hotel pick-up from areas not mentioned
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is at Tonsai Pier and you must check-in at least 30 minutes before departure time. Please make sure you check-in before 9:00 AM for the morning ferry and before 2:30 PM for the afternoon ferry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Hotel pick-up available (if option selected) from Phuket in Patong, Kata, Karon, and Phuket City area only
• Ferry departs from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi at 8:30 AM with expected arrival at 10:15 AM, or at 1:30 PM with expected arrival at Koh Phi Phi at 3:30 PM
• Ferry departs from Koh Phi Phi to Phuket at 9:00 AM with expected arrival at 10:50 AM or 2:30 PM with expected arrival at 4:15 PM
Additional transfers costs:
• Surin Beach, Bangtao Beach, Kamala Beach, Cape Panwa, Baan Krating/Aosane: 100 THB(single) or 200 THB(roundtrip)
• Layan Beach, Naiyang Beach/airport: 200 THB (single) or 400 THB (roundtrip)
• Maikhao beach, Naithon beach: 600 THB (single) or 1,200 THB (roundtrip)
• Yuma/Aopor: 800 THB (single) or 1,600 THB (roundtrip)
• Please take note that if you select the afternoon departure time you will not be able to take a roundtrip on the same day and will have to make the return trip the following day