Philadelphia: Sesame Place Admission Ticket
- Dance with all of your favorite characters at the Sesame Place Street Dance
- Stroll through the iconic Sesame Street Neighborhood
- See colorful and entertaining shows staring your favorite Sesame Street characters
- Cool down in one of the many family friendly water rides or splash playgrounds
Catch one of the colorful and exciting shows perfect for the whole family to sing and dance along to. Watch the daily Neighborhood Street Party Parade which features a variety of tunes including Sesame Street favorites.
Join Oscar the Grouch for a crazy, curvy taxi ride on a family-friendly wooden roller coaster. Ride the Blast Off and strap yourself into a UFO (Unidentified Furry Object) and ride through the stars to Planet Elmo. Hop on the Flying Cookie Jars and spin around in a giant cookie jar 40 feet above the ground.
Cool down with water rides such as Bert & Ernie's Slip & Slide, Big Bird's Rambling River, and The Count's Splash Castle.
Sesame Place is the first amusement park to become a Certified Autism Center. The Park Staff have been trained to help families with their visit. Families can make use of quiet rooms, low sensory areas, low sensory options for viewing the parade. Noise-canceling headphones are also available.
- Full day admission during operating hours to Sesame Place
- Food and Drinks (unless option is selected)
Prepare for the activity