Philadelphia: Open-Top Nighttime Bus Tour
- Take in 360-degree views of this historic city
- Witness the twinkling lights of Philadelphia after darkness falls
- Pick up insights into the history and heritage of one of the United States' oldest cities
Discover the city as it lights up for the night. From the open-air top deck of the tour bus, you’ll have spectacular views of twinkling lights and top landmarks, like the Philadelphia Museum of Arts, the Bellvue Hotel, and The Kimmel Center.
This nighttime bus tour is not a hop-on hop-off activity; simply climb aboard, sit back, and relax during an exciting one hour and 15-minute ride.
- Night bus tour of Philadelphia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks