Philadelphia: Flavors of Philly Food Tour
- Savor cheesesteaks, pretzels, tomato pie and more
- Criss-cross between 5 local-favorite eateries, learning about Philly's history all the while
- Sit back and relax as you taste some of the city's foremost culinary delicacies
Get the scoop on Philly’s food history with quirky stories about how some of these iconic foods came to be, and walk away with some insider tips about the best places to eat like a Philadelphian. This one-of-a-kind tasting experience brings you to where the locals really eat — low-key, no-frills, independently-owned gems that share the uniquely unpretentious vibe of the city.
In addition to some first-class sightseeing, visit an authentic mom-and-pop pizzeria, a soft pretzel bakery, the historic Reading Terminal Market, and much more. This tour is served up with a generous side of humor, Philadelphia history, and a helping of beautiful architecture that includes an up-close look at City Hall, the second-largest municipal building in the country. As the tour ends in Reading Terminal Market, walk away with a thorough understanding of the city, and some more tips on how to eat like a true Philadelphian.
- All food at all 5 venues
- Expert local guide
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide inside the lobby of Liberty Place near the Saxby's Coffee kiosk. Your Tour Guide will be wearing a maroon shirt with the local partner's name on it. Plan to arrive 10 mins before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Most food allergies and restrictions can be accommodated
• This tour ends 6 blocks away from the starting location