Philadelphia: Buffet Lunch or Dinner Cruise with Music
- Feast on an extensive buffet lunch or dinner
- Admire 360 degree views from the observation decks while cruising on the Delaware River
- Listen to a live DJ, dance, or play games like giant Jenga and shuffleboard
- View some of Philadelphia's famous sights, such as the Naval Shipyard, Ben Franklin Bridge, and Battleship New Jersey
Board your vessel at Penn's Landing and receive a personal greeting. Have your photo taken by the ship's photographer to capture the memory before being seated at your private table. Once there, gorge on your lunch or dinner buffet which includes an array of dishes and delicacies.
At the salad bar choose from organic mixed field greens salad, organic spinach and kale salad, green bean salad, bean and chickpea salad, red beetroot salad, and more. At the veggie station, opt for roasted broccoli florets, creamed corn and cheddar cheese casserole, baked ziti pasta, and tasty mashed potatoes. For your entree, dine on oven-baked Atlantic flounder fillet, honey and sesame chicken, or Italian beef meatballs. If you’ve still got room for dessert, tuck into some seasonal fruit, fluffy raspberry mousse, lemon pound cake, coconut vanilla cake, and carrot cake.
After your meal, play games like giant Jenga and shuffleboard, or bust out some moves on the dance floor to the sounds of the onboard DJ. Don't forget to visit any of the 3 climate-controlled decks as you glide along the river for optimal views of the city.
- 2-hour or 3-hour cruise on the Spirit of Philadelphia
- Buffet lunch or dinner
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea
- Onboard DJ, dance floor, and games
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire
• For your safety, flat, closed-toed shoes are recommended
• The menu is subject to change
• Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
• All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only