Private Lancaster County Amish Tour from Philadelphia
Pickup includedPickup from location of your choice.
- Private driving tour, customized to suit your needs and desires
- Discover the essence of Lancaster County and the unique Amish lifestyle
- Take a trip back in time with a buggy ride through the beautiful countryside
Join this unique private tour of the beautiful country and discover the fascinating customs of the people who call it their home. Learn about the Amish and find out why they eschew electricity, opting instead for horse-pulled buggies instead, simple farm machinery, and austere, uniform-like clothing.
Take a trip back in time as you drive past the long ropes from which hand-washed laundry hangs. Visit a traditional local bakery and take a buggy ride of your desired length. Afterwards, tour a museum set up as the Amish have lived for over two centuries, and stop for lunch at one of the great family-style restaurants in the area.
- Experienced guide
- All parking fees
- Pick-up and drop off at a location of your choice within the city
- Food and drink
- Pick-up and drop off outside the city
Prepare for the activity
Our tours are accessible for most disabilities.