Philadelphia: Grim, Dark, and Twisted History Tour
- Take part in an alternative history tour voted the best in Philadelphia
- Obtain unique insight into the darker and seedier aspects of Philadelphia's history
- Visit burial grounds and the site of the first bank robbery in the US
- Enjoy a tour created by university professor Joe Wojie who spent 1 year researching the facts
- Learn about vampires, pirates, and ghosts, ingrained in the roots of Philadelphia's history
Historian and professor Joe Wojie or one of his expert guides will lead you on a tour that explores the grim realities of colonial America and the legends and traditions they inspired.
From the home of Dolly Madison to the sights of Helltown - murder, mayhem, and madness are in the roots of this city. This tour was researched and designed by university professor Joe Wojie to stand apart from every other day or night tour offered in Philadelphia with its originality and dark flavor. The 8 PM tour is geared more towards an adult audience, while families and children can enjoy a fun way to learn about Philly's secret past during the earlier tour departures.
- 1.5-hour tour
Prepare for the activity
• The 8 PM tour is more suitable for an adult audience