Phuket: Phi Phi, Maya Bay & Yao Yai Premium Speedboat Tour
Pickup includedPickup and drop-off for hotels in Rawai, Naiharn, Chalong, Kalim Beach, and Tritrang only. Please inform your hotel name and address. Please be at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters off Khai Island and sunbathe on the island's white powder beach
- Enjoy sightseeing around the famous Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Lagoon, and Viking Cave
- Visit Phi Phi Don Island, relax on the beach, and enjoy free time on the famous pedestrian street
- Savor a delicious lunch at the less-frequented Yao Yai Island and play a fun game of beach volleyball
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Upon arrival at Khai Island, discover a perfect snorkeling spot with azure water and an abundance of colorful tropical fish and coral reefs. Sunbathe on the white sand beach, then make your way to Yao Yai Island for a nice buffet lunch with a beautiful beach view. Relax and play some beach volleyball after lunch.
Next, head toward Phi Phi Lay Island. See the protected Maya Bay (made famous by the film “The Beach,” starring Leonardo DiCaprio), and explore Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, and Viking Cave. Make your last stop at Phi Phi Don Island where you can relax on the beach or shop on the famous pedestrian street.
You will arrive back to Phuket at around 5 PM before transferring to your hotel.
- Roundtrip hotel transfer
- Accident insurance
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Soft drinks
- Buffet lunch (Thai and Western or Vegetarian)
- Tour guide
- Life jacket
- Mask and snorkel
- Refreshments onboard
- Drinking water
- National Park entrance fee
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Please note that there is no transfer service from Khao Lak
• Please bring swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera, and money for personal expenses
• The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
• The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
• Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop in front of the beach
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts