Boat Transfer to Phi Phi from Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao
- Enjoy a high speed catamaran, bus and ferry that takes you to Koh Phi Phi from Koh Samui, Koh Phangan or Koh Tao
- Take the worry out of your transfer arrangements
- Relax in the knowledge you have insurance and emergency assistance all the way
- Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort
Travel to Koh Phi Phi from several destinations, from Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao. The route to Koh Phi Phi starts with a catamaran at Koh Tao before picking up at Koh Phangan and Koh Samui. Docking at Donsak Pier in Suratthani the bus then goes on to Krabi before the ferry to Ton Sai pier on Koh Phi Phi.
Enjoy a hassle-free experience. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes. Get dropped of at Ton Sai pier on Koh Phi Phi from where you can begin a fantastic and relaxing holiday on Koh Phi Phi.
- 1-way catamaran, bus and ferry ticket to Koh Phi Phi from Koh Samui, Koh Phangan or Koh Tao
- Basic travel insurance
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Water sports equipment (short boards, long boards, skim boards, knee boards, windsurfing boards etc.) will be subject to a fee of 400THB for travel by bus and boat or 300THB for travel by boat only
• Bicycles will be subject to a fee of 700THB (restricted to folding bicycles only) for transport by bus and boat or 500THB for transport by boat only
• Please note departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
• A child under 2 can travel for free if the child is on the lap of a paying adult