Rottnest Grand Island Package- Ferry, Tour & Light Lunch
Pick-up serviceHotels in Perth. Please be waiting outside on the road 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time.
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Explore all of Rottnest’s must-see locations on a 4-hour tour
- Jump onboard for a unique historic coach ride on Rottnest Island
- Discover the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes
- Learn about Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from maritime and military history right up to future developments
Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage or light snack from the fully-stocked bar onboard.
Upon arriving at the island, begin your tour with a unique historic train ride. From there, explore the island's stunning beauty and its cultural and historic heritage. Take in the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes. Attractions to explore while onboard your bus tour include the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, the Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels, Cape Vlamingh and the majestic look-out point at Cathedral Rocks.
** Please note the train is under maintenance and will be replaced by bus services until further notice**
- Same day return ferry transfers from Fremantle
- Rottnest Island Government admission fee
- 4-hour Grand Island Tour
- Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnel Tour
- Light sandwich lunch
Prepare for the activity
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia. Victoria Quay is a 5-minute walk from Fremantle train station or a 15-minute walk from the Fremantle cruise ship terminal. There are paid parking areas with short, medium and long-term optionsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
• In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
• Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person; additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee; these items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
• Island admission fee of $18 per adult and $6.50 per child included in price of ticket from Fremantle
• Please note that a senior concession price is not available
• Due to maintenance, on the journey to Oliver Hill the train will be replaced by a bus until further notice