Swan River Twilight Cruise from Perth
- Enjoy a return Swan River cruise and take in the sights of Perth
- Listen to informative commentary from the ship's captain as you learn about the city's history and growth
- Sip on a free glass of wine, beer, or soft drink as you relax in the Perth twilight
Take in the beautiful city skyline and panoramic views as you slowly cruise the local waters of Perth and its surroundings. Relax and enjoy a complimentary drink from the bar. See Perth’s iconic sights including Elizabeth Quay, Kings Park, the Old Swan Brewery, the Burswood Peninsula, and Claisebrook Cove.
Upgrade to a premium package to include a cheese board for one and an extra drink! The cheese will be complemented by a selection of seasonal dried fruits and cracker (select option when booking).
- Captain's commentary
- Scenic cruise
- Complimentary glass of beer wine or soft drink
- All-inclusive tea and coffee
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Pier 3, Barrack Square, Barrack St Jetty, Perth, Western Australia. Barrack St Jetty is a short stroll from Perth CBD and is easily accessible by public transport. There are a limited number of paid parking bays nearby.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Cruise schedules may change for public holidays, check timing with local operator before departure
• Contact local operator if anyone travelling in your party has a mobility aid (wheelchair, walking frame or a pram) as each vessel has different accessibility levels