Perth Segway 1.5-Hour East Tour
- See Perth's highlights
- Marvel at the sights
- Ride on a segway
Your journey takes you along the eastern foreshore of Perth’s pristine Swan River through an urban wetland, a haven for native birds on the urban fringe of the CBD. Keep an eye out for dolphins and Western Australia’s iconic black swans. Sports fans will recognize the historic Western Australian Cricket ground, known as the WACA, as we follow the foreshore to see Perth’s newest venue, Perth Stadium, adjacent to Western Australia’s only casino complex, the internationally renowned Crown Casino. Just off the foreshore route is the small inlet, Claisebrook Cove, one of Perth’s hidden gems. A hub of riverside cafes, bars and elegant homes, you could be forgiven for imagining yourself in a quaint European village.
As you meander back through East Perth to the city, your route passes some of the city’s most beautiful heritage buildings including the famous Perth Mint, historic Government House and the lush Supreme Court Gardens with time to stop in some of Perth’s best photo locations. In just 90 minutes, you will travel 12 km. This tour is a wonderful introduction to some of Perth’s most beautiful locations that will encourage a second visit.
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women