Perth's Best Wildflower Tour
Pickup includedComplimentary hotel pick-up provided from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels.
- Botanical Guide: An expert guide will help you identify rare and delicate wildflowers.
- See a wide variety of wildflowers including renowned everlastings, orchids and bottle brush.
- Receive a complimentary take-home wildlife booklet on Australian wildflowers.
Whilst the slope, soils and ancient granite outcrops of the Darling Escarpment are traditionally the ideal habitat and location to view wildflowers, profusion varies daily and is dependent on sunshine.
You will visit locations all around the Perth region where you can expect to find the finest wildflowers to see and smell. Monitoring the progress of wildflowers once in season ensures travel time is minimised. Kings Park is renowned for its wildflowers, plus areas such as Wireless Park, Gingin and Toodyay are also prolific at various times.
An experienced guide will help you identify rare and delicate wildflowers including everlastings, orchids, red and green kangaroo paw, banksias, bottle brush and Western Australia’s most famous orange flowering Christmas trees.
There is ample time to identify and photograph flowers, and a complimentary wildflower booklet on Western Australia’s unique wildflowers is included.
- Complimentary wildflower booklet
- Complimentary hotel pick-up & drop off from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough Hotels (please inquire when booking)