Perth: Pinnacles Desert, Yanchep Koalas, and Crystal Cave
- See koalas and kangaroos at the Yanchep National Park
- Observe native wildlife in their natural environment
- Explore the underground wonderland of the Crystal Cave
- Enjoy the view of the Moore River estuary
- Discover the magical and unique rock formations of the Pinnacles Desert
Your tour then includes a guided 1-hour tour around the spectacular Crystal Cave. The cave is located within Yanchep National Park and is an underground wonderland full of natural structures including stalagmites, stalactites, columns, and flowstones.
The next stop is the town of Guilderton, where the Moore River meets the Indian Ocean. This beautiful place is where you will enjoy lunch, which will consist of sandwiches, snacks, fruit, and a drink. Pelicans often frequent this beautiful location, and the sea is usually turquoise in color. Your guide will also grant you an hour there to give you the chance to explore the river.
Following lunch you will reach your final destination, the Pinnacles, at around 2:30PM. There you will have plenty of time to explore, with various stops around the desert made for exploring and taking photos. You will spend 1.5 hours at the Pinnacles Desert, throughout which you can visit its interesting and very informative visitor center, as well as a souvenir shop. After exploring the Pinnacles Desert you will drive all the way back to Perth, where you will return at about 7:30PM.
- Packed lunch
- Water and soft drinks
- Entry fees
- People with mobility impairments