Introduction to Perth: 2-Hour Art & Cultural Walking Tour
- Enjoy a great introduction to the city of Perth
- Explore Perth's hidden laneways, art, culture, and revitalised heritage precincts
- Get inside tips from your local, friendly, and professional guide
- Discover the exciting changes and new developments underway in the city
Your guide will be a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Perth local who is excited to share their lovely city with you! Everything you need to know has been bundled into an entertaining package, with a focus on art, culture, nightlife, new developments and the revitalisation of heritage precincts.
On the tour, visit the key landmarks of Perth including The State Buildings / Cathedral Square, Stirling Gardens, Elizabeth Quay, Wolf Lane, King's Square and the Perth City Link. Also discover Perth's malls, laneways, arcades, street art and sculptures. Discover where the best food and drink can be found with tips from your local guide as to the best cafes, bars and restaurants to visit during your stay.
- 2-hour guided walking tour
- Small group
- Local, informative and friendly guide
Prepare for the activity
• Wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes for walking
• Tour pace is leisurely along mostly flat surfaces, suitable for all ages and fitness levels