Hillary's Harbour: Rottnest Island Skydive and Ferry Package
- Experience a tandem skydive with 20 to 66-second free fall over Rottnest Island
- Choose to freefall from the following altitudes: 8,000ft, 10,000ft, 14,000ft, or 15,000ft
- Celebrate with a complimentary beachside drink
- Travel to and from Rottnest Island with fast ferry transfer
Take in the incredible scenery from the plane as it climbs to your chosen altitude. Together with your instructor, you will free fall at 200km/hr for up to 66 seconds, depending on the option selected. Your instructor will deploy the parachute at 5,000 ft and you will then enjoy a spectacular 5-minute parachute ride, before landing on the beach alongside family and friends. After landing, enjoy a free celebratory drink while overlooking the ocean to commemorate your experience.
After your skydive, explore Rottnest Island at your leisure until your ferry departure time back to Hillarys Boat Harbour at 4.30 PM.
Tandem skydive over beautiful Rottnest Island from the altitude of your choice, 8,000, 10,000, 14,000, or 15,000 feet, to enjoy 20 to 66-seconds of freefall while you see the island from a different perspective.
- 8,000 ft, 10,000 ft, 14,000 ft, or 15,000 ft tandem skydive
- Complimentary drink
- Same day return ferry tickets, departing from Hillary's Boat Harbour
- Video and photos package. Can be purchased after your skydive
- People with heart problems
- People with epilepsy
Prepare for the activity
Rottnest Fast Ferries Hillarys ferry terminal, in the Hillarys Boat Harbour. Arrive to the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to your departure time to allow for ticketing and boarding time. Once you arrive on the island you are to make your own way to the Rottnest Island Airport to check in for your skydive (at your chosen time slot)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
• Your eligibility to skydive will be assessed on the day by the chief safety instructor. This is subject to your weight, height, health, and relevant medical conditions. Passengers weighing more than 95 kilograms will be taken on a case-by-case basis
• All bookings are weather dependent. You must wear enclosed sports shoes for the jump. Shoes are available to borrow if needed.
• You can purchase a hand-cam video and photo package of your skydive experience on the day for an additional cost.