Full Day Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia & Wildflowers
Pickup includedComplimentary hotel pick-up provided from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels.
- New Norcia Museum and Art Gallery: A little piece of Spain comes alive in this town, full of history, art and architecture.
- Abbey Church & St Gertrude’s College: The Abbey Church is home to one of only two large Moser organs.
- Nambung National Park: Home to the iconic Pinnacles Desert, Nambung National Park features an array of coastal dunes.
- Pinnacles Desert: These mystical limestone pillars make up one of Australia’s most unique landscapes and reach up to several meters tall
- Wildflowers (seasonal): Stop to view wildflowers throughout the tour whilst they are in season.
Next you will move on to the Abbey Church; home to one of only two large Moser organs, originally crafted in Germany, followed by a visit to St Gertrude’s College, a grand gothic style building which was originally built as a girl’s boarding school and opened in 1908.
You then visit a produce shop selling olive oil, fruit, wine, New Norcia nut cake and breads before enjoying a fish and chips lunch and local breads and olive oil at the historic New Norcia Hotel. Then, head on to the Western Wildflower farm for a brief talk about how Wildflowers are dried and exported. Continue on for an easy paced walk through the mystical Pinnacles Desert and see the Pinnacles from the look out over the park. If time permits, make a visit to the Pinnacle Desert Discovery Centre.
Return to Perth down the Indian Ocean Drive stopping to view wildflowers en route (seasonal), arriving at approximately 19:30.
- Entry fees
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough Hotels (please inquire when booking)
Prepare for the activity
• Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore sighting cannot be guaranteed
• Wear comfortable walking shoes
• Bring a hat and your camera
• Please advise of any dietary requirements