From Perth: River Cruise to Swan Valley & Vineyard Tour
- Visit 3 boutique wineries with full premium wine tasting (taste over 35 difference wines)
- Enjoy hand crafted beers at an award winning boutique brewery
- Enjoy an overflowing vineyard platter lunch with a glass of wine
- Visit a chocolate lovers paradise
Be met off the boat by your tour guide at Sandalford Jetty and be escorted to an air conditioned coach. Continue visiting a selection of the Valleys best boutique wineries chosen for their ambience and quality of wines.
First, call at Windy Creek Estate, where tasting is held in their stunning new cellar door. Sample some of the best ports in the Valley (plus great red/whites) as well as relishes & jams from their Wicked Stepmother's range as an added bonus.
Next, head to lunch at the ever popular Sittella Wines. Begin with a tasting of their extensive range of sparkling wines and different climate wines from their Margaret River Vineyard. You are welcome to revisit the cellar door after lunch (gourmet vineyard platters) to sample more of their range or just find that special gift for yourself or someone at home.
During the afternoon, visit another delightful bouquet winery and enjoy some cleansing ale and delicious chocolate at a Craft Mirco Brewery.
- 2 hour River Cruise Wine Tasting
- Morning tea, cheese & biscuits on cruise
- 3 wineries with premium wine tasting (35 different wines)
- Lunch (individual vineyard platters) with glass of wine
- Beer sample (1 small beer)
- Chocolate truffles & chocolate buttons
- Sampling jams, chutneys, chocolate liqueurs etc.
- Interesting and informative commentary on cruise and coach
- A complimentary carry bag for all your goodies you have acquired during the tour
- Drop off Guildford/Crown/Perth CBD
- Anything not in What's included section
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the CAPTAIN COOK OFFICE (they do the cruise section of the tour) at Barrack St Jettyy between 9.15 and 9.30am. They will mark off your name on the manifest and direct you to the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Collapsible wheelchairs accepted