Versailles Palace & Gardens Timed Ticket with Audio Guide
- Get pre-booked entry to the Palace of Versailles
- Explore Versailles Palace at your own pace on a self-guided tour
- Spend some time in the gardens, staying for as long as you like
- Enjoy the Fountain Show or Musical Fountains (on certain dates only)
With your day ticket you’ll be able to explore the ornate State Apartments and the glittering Hall of Mirrors at your own pace with the help of an audio guide. From the recorded commentary you’ll learn about the principal figures of the French monarchy of the era and the main rooms and features of the palace.
After exploring the apartments inside the palace at your own pace, head out to the huge French gardens and discover the groves and alleys designed by André Le Nôtre. Explore Marie Antoinette's Estate, the Petit Trianon, and many other hidden gems (not included in the ticket). On summer weekends (from April to October) your ticket includes the spectacular Fountain Show. On summer Fridays and Tuesdays (from April to October) you will be delighted by the Musical Fountains.
- Pre-booked entrance time to the Versailles Palace
- Audio guide
- Access to the Gardens
- Ticket for the Fountain Show (only on Saturday and Sunday from April to October)
- Ticket for the Musical Fountain Show (only on Tuesday and Friday from April to October)
- Transportation to Versailles
- Personal expenses
- Ticket to Marie Antoinette's Estate and the Trianons
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Do not go directly to the Palace of Versailles. Please go to the office GUIDATOURS, located at 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, in front of the RER line C Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station (these trains from Paris are called VICK or VITY).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Fountain Show Days: Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays from April to October
• Musical Fountains Days: Tuesdays and Fridays from April to October
• Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. You can take a baby inside the palace but only with a regular baby carrier (no metallic structure).