Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line Ticket with Audio Guide
- Get pre-booked entry to the Palace of Versailles
- Explore Versailles Palace at your own pace on a self-guided tour
- Spend some time in the gardens, staying for as long as you like and enjoy the Fountain Show on certain dates only
With your day ticket you’ll be able to explore the ornate State Apartments and the glittering Hall of Mirrors at your own pace with the help of an audio guide.
From the recorded commentary you’ll learn about the principal figures of the French monarchy of the era and the main rooms and features of the Palace.
After exploring the apartments inside the Palace at your own pace, head out to the huge French Gardens and discover the groves and alleys designed by André Le Nôtre. On summer weekends (from April to October) your ticket includes the spectacular Fountain Show. On summer Fridays and Tuesdays (from April to October) you will be delighted by the Musical Fountains.
- Pre-booked entrance time to the Versailles Palace
- Audio guide
- Access to the Gardens
- Ticket for the Fountain Show (only on Sat and Sun from April to October)
- Ticket for the Musical Fountain Show( only on Tues and Fri from April to October)
- Transportation to Versailles
- Personal expenses
- Ticket to Marie Antoinette's Estate (Trianon)
When you get there
Do not go directly to the Palace of Versailles. Please go to the office GUIDATOURS, located at 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, in front of the RER line C Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station (these trains from Paris are called VICK or VITY).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
The entrance for the gardens is free every day from November to March and on Wednesday and Thursday from April to October.
Fountain Show Days: Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays from April to October.
Musical Fountains Days: Tuesdays and Fridays from April to October.
Please note that the Queen's Apartments are closed for renovation for 2 years.
Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the Palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. You can take a baby inside the Palace only with a regular baby carrier (no metallic structure).
On the days of the Fountains Show and Musical Garden, the access to the gardens is only free for children 0-5 years old.