Versailles Skip the Line afternoon tour from Paris
- Skip the long lines to the palace and gardens of Versailles
- Follow in the footsteps of French royalty in the Versailles gardens
- Watch the 1.5-hour Fountains Show (from April to October)
- Walk through the famous Hall of Mirrors
- See the royal apartments of the "Sun King"
Once inside the palace, you will be provided an audio guide and you can explore the opulent interior at your own leisure. See the famous Hall of Mirrors, visit the Royal Apartments, and discover the Royal Chapel at your own pace. Once you have toured the palace, stroll through the huge French gardens and admire the fountains designed by André Le Nôtre. On the weekend, in the summer between the months of April and October, you can watch the impressive Fountain Show in the gardens. In summer on Fridays and Tuesdays you will admire the Musical Fountains.
Transfer back to Paris by bus, departs at 6:15 PM for an approximate arrival at 7:00 PM.
- Round trip bus transfer from Paris to Versailles
- VIP access to the Palace of Versailles, including the assistance of a host(esse) and an audio guide
- Entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance ticket to the gardens, including the magical Fountain Show
- Lunch or dinner
- Tips and personal expenses
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Please wear comfortable walking gear
• The tour will not be canceled due to bad weather, unless conditions prohibit access to the Versailles estate
• Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the Palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. You can take a baby inside the Palace only with a regular baby carrier (no metallic structure)