Versailles Palace & Gardens Tour with Gourmet Lunch
- Enjoy a guided visit to the spectacular Palace and Gardens of Versailles, home of the Sun King Louis XIV
- Skip the famously long lines with reserved entry times
- Savor a gourmet three-course lunch including drinks in the Alain Ducasse restaurant Ore inside the palace
After visiting the royal apartments inside the palace, your guide will lead you through the spectacular gardens, once the setting of balls, parties and elaborate firework displays. On fountain show days you will see the amazing waterworks, still running today as they did in the times of kings and queens.
After your tour, dine like a king at the sumptuous new restaurant Ore, recently opened in the spectacular 18th century salons at the Chateau of Versailles by renowned chef Alain Ducasse. Savor a delicious gourmet lunch and discover fine French cuisine. Alain Ducasse is world-famous for his inspired cooking, combining fresh, local ingredients to produce timeless and contemporary dishes. Admire the beautiful views of the chateau while you feast on some of the best French food. It’s the perfect way to end your tour.
- Guided visit of the Palace & Gardens of Versailles
- Entrance ticket to the Palace & Gardens of Versailles
- Three-course lunch including drinks
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Limited groups of 25 people or fewer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Prepare for the activity
At the metro entrance/exit for Javel André Citroen, opposite the Café Regalia, 1 rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris Directions: Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit to Javel André Citroen metro station (line 10). There are 2 metro exits, please take the one which has stairs. At street level you will exit opposite the café Regalia. Your guide will be waiting for you just by the metro exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
• The lunch menu changes seasonally
• Please note that a meal will not be provided for infants aged 0-3 who join this visit free of charge
• Please note the legal drinking age in France is 18 years old. Guests under 18 will be served non-alcoholic beverages
You might also like...
Product ID: 123425