Discover why Paris is one of the most filmed cities in the world on this 2.5-hour walking tour through the city. Visit the shooting locations of famous movies like "Amélie" and "Midnight in Paris," and cap the tour off with a glass of wine at a local bar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian
- Discover some of the famous shooting locations in Montmartre
- Learn about the history of Montmartre and the role of the cinema
- Visit the bar from "Amélie" and stroll by the famed Moulin Rouge
- Enjoy a glass of wine at a local wine bar loved by film industry buffs
- Drink in a wine bar
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.