Palace of Versailles and Gardens Skip-The-Line Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Palace of Versailles
- Follow in the footsteps of famous French monarchs, including the legendary "Sun King"
- Walk down the central Hall of Mirrors
- See the King and Queen's State Apartments
- Wander in the French Gardens of the chateau's grounds
Skip the long lines with your priority access ticket. A team of professional guides will be waiting to escort you around some of the most extravagant rooms of pre-revolutionary France. Look inside the King and Queen's State Apartments and wander down the Hall of Mirrors, the dazzling central gallery of the Palace of Versailles.
Then, go to the beautiful French Gardens in the grounds. You will learn about the important figures of the French monarchy, from Louis XIV through Marie Antoinette, wife of Louis XVI. Your guide will bring legends to life in the flamboyant surroundings.
After your guided tour, you are free to visit Marie-Antoinette's Estate on your own. An entrance ticket can be bought on the door. Return to Paris at leisure.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance to Versailles Gardens (Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Tour of the palace and gardens with a professional guide
- Transfers from Paris
- Entrance ticket to Marie-Antoinette's Estate
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles. If you are coming from Paris by train, take the RER Line C towards the "Versailles Château Rive Gauche" station. The trains are called "VICK" or "VITY".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the Palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. You can take a baby inside the Palace only with a regular baby carrier (no metallic structure)