Skip the Line Versailles Tour from Paris via Train
- Visit the most beautiful and interesting parts of Versailles
- Learn the fascinating history of the famous kings and queens of France
- Stroll at your own pace listening to palace stories on the audio guide
- Enjoy a stress free journey, with all transport details taken care of
- Discover hidden groves in the gardens with an expert guide
There’s no need to worry about all the little details, such as arranging train tickets and navigating the grounds. Meet your guide at a central Paris train station, where all the details will be taken care of.
Take the train to Versailles, and then skip the long lines (which can sometimes be up to 2 hours) to discover the Sun King’s opulent palace at your own pace. Inside the chateau, you will receive an audio guide with heaps of interesting stories and facts about the Hall of Mirrors, royal apartments, and more.
Your guide will offer a fascinating orientation to the gardens and palace grounds. Learn about the French formal style of landscape architect André Le Nôtre, and see aspects of his splendid creations you’d otherwise miss. You are free to return to Paris in the late afternoon in your own time.
- English-speaking guide
- Pre-reserved skip-the-line priority entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Audio-guide for a visit of up to 1.5 hours
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip train tickets from Paris to Versailles
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Meet a small park or clearing on Avenue Emile Zola, opposite Café Regalia, Rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris. The closest métro station is Javel-André Citroën (line 10). Use exit 1 (sortie 1, on the right side). Your guide will be wearing a t-shirt with the tour supplier's name on it and holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Your guide will give you your return RER C ticket so you can explore the chateau at your own pace with the audio guide and go back whenever your want.
The supplier will offer a full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled departure date. The supplier does not offer refunds for any reason if a tour is cancelled within 72 hours.