Skip the Line: Paris Essentials Tour with Eiffel Tower Lunch
- Enjoy the city's must-see sites on this 2-hour Paris tour
- Travel down the famous Avenue des Champs-Élysées
- Admire the beautiful gardens at the Jardins du Trocadéro
- Visit the final resting place of Napoleon I at Les Invalides
- Gaze at the Rose Window at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Skip the line to enjoy lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Indulge in a 3-course meal as you look out on panoramic views of Paris
Step on board your bus, and prepare for a 2-hour sightseeing tour to the most iconic areas of the City of Light. Enjoy amazing views of the Champs-Élysées boulevard, the Arc de Triomphe, and Place de la Concorde as your informative guide shares the history of Paris with you.
Stop at Notre Dame Cathedral for approximately 15 minutes, and take the opportunity to get some great photos.
Admire Place Vendôme, the Orsay, the Louvre, and the Roman Catholic church La Madeleine along the way.
Then, you're off to the Eiffel Tower for lunch. Skip the line to find your table waiting for you at the "58 Tour Eiffel," located on the first Floor of the Eiffel Tower. The large bay windows of the restaurant look out over the River Seine and the Trocadero.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Lunch at "58 Tour Eiffel"
- Tour guide
- 2-hour city tour
- Transportation by deluxe minibus
Prepare for the activity
• The duration of the tour is inclusive of the time it takes to pick up all clients
• Refunds will not be given for cancellations made later than 5 days before the tour date. Modifications cannot be made after this time.
You might also like...
Product ID: 1701