Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Ticket and Small Group Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Eiffel Tower and get special access to the 2nd floor Observation Deck
- Learn the history of Paris in your small group of 25 people or less
- Start the tour at Trocadero Plaza for perfect photo opportunities
Start your small group tour from the manicured gardens of Trocadero Plaza; by far the best vantage point from which to photograph the Eiffel Tower.
Follow your guide across the Iena Bridge to the base of the Eiffel Tower, listening all the while to the fascinating story of the Eiffel Tower's architecture and history.
Cruise past the hordes of tourists crumpled up in line, and head up to the 2nd floor with your guide. Hear how the Eiffel Tower was nearly demolished in 1909, learn the interesting tale of the man behind the Eiffel Tower, Gustave Eiffel, and more!
Your guide will accompany you to the dedicated observation deck on the second level, from where they’ll point out the marvels that lay at your feet, while enjoying your guide's insightful and entertaining commentary. After touring Paris from above, you will have the opportunity to buy a ticket to the summit if you so wish.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Guided commentary from the meeting point to the 2nd floor observation deck
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Prepare for the activity
Not at the Eiffel Tower, but in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road side. Arriving by metro: Take line 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower (the signs are brown). The exit is number 1. As you exit the metro you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly on your left. Your guide will be waiting just outside the metro exit holding a sign. Arriving by taxi: Ask your driver to take you to the Trocadero and then ask to be dropped in front of the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot Arriving by foot: The Palais de Chaillot is the large building on the Place du Trocadero. The Architecture Museum is in the building on the left. The building faces the road and the main entrance is on the road side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Unfortunately this tour can not accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. This tour is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages