Versailles Palace & Gardens Entrance, Transfer & Audio Guide
- Enjoy priority entrance at the Palace of Versailles
- Choose from one of 3 departure points in Paris for your comfortable bus transfer
- Learn about court life before the French Revolution
- Follow in the footsteps of the notorious "Sun King"
- Explore the gardens and water features designed by André Le Notre
Upon arrival at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed monument, a trilingual host will escort you to the château, where an informative audio guide available in 11 languages delves deep into the heart of court life. Learn how the Palace of Versailles grew from a hunting lodge for Louis XIII before his son Louis XIV transformed and expanded it, moving the court and government of France to Versailles in 1682.
Explore the dazzling Hall of Mirrors and the opulent State Apartments. Follow in the footsteps of Louis XIV ("The Sun King"), and stroll among gardens designed by André Le Notre at your own pace.
On Tuesdays, and at weekends, your ticket includes the legendary musical fountains show. Watch as the water features light up in a dazzling spectacle to complete your day of Versailles excess. Then, transfer back to Paris.
- Entrance ticket to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles
- Tri-lingual tour host/escort
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus, with pickups from various points in Paris
- Audio guide
- Musical Gardens and Fountain Show (included on Tuesdays and weekends from April to October)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Gare du Nord, 83 Rue de Maubeuge (facing the bakery) at 10:10 AM; or Opéra, 11 rue Auber, facing boutique Louis Pion at 10:30 AM; or Champs-Elysées/Etoile, 2 Avenue Foch (next to the traffic lights) at 10:50 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Baby strollers
- Unaccompanied minors