Notre-Dame de Paris Skip-the-Line Audio Guide Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Notre-Dame de Paris
- Listen to the audio guide commentary in your choice of 8 different languages
- Admire the architecture inside and outside the cathedral
- Walk along the historical Rue Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre
Once inside, you will be given your audio guide device at reception allowing you to explore the inside and outside of the impressive cathedral at your own pace.
Start inside the magnificent monument, listening to commentary about the transept and choir’s Pietà, designed by the sculptor Nicolas Coustou. Hear about the treasury that houses the holy vessels, ornaments and liturgical books. See the silver statue of the Virgin Mary dating back to the 14th century, along with the chapter house, nave and the paintings of "Les Grands Mays" in the chapels.
Then, go outside to admire the cathedral's statues that give access to the interior through 2 large wooden doors. Get a glimpse of the famous gargoyles. Continue to the Latin Quarter and cross the Pont au Double to the Quai de Montebello. Bypass Place René Viviani and walk along the historical Rue Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre in the Sorbonne neighborhood. Look at the Church of Saint Séverin on Rue Saint Jacques, and finish your tour on Rue Galande before taking the audio guide devices back to the cathedral reception.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Notre-Dame de Paris
- Audio guide
- Individual interactive map
- Access to the towers
- Towers and crypt
When you get there
Notre-Dame de Paris, Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris. In front of the Notre-Dame, you will find the normal queue on the right hand side. Just beside the line, you will find a short line on the left hand side, separated by blue cordons. This is the skip-the-line entrance for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Remember to bring your voucher and your ID in order to get the audio guide and priority access entrance
• In front of Notre-Dame, you will find a queue on the right hand for all the people who would like to enter the cathedral. Just beside the line, you will find a short line on the left side separated by blue cordons. This is the skip-the-line entrance for you
• Do not hesitate to tell the personnel near the entrance that you have booked an audio-guided tour so they let you in as a priority