Eiffel Tower: Skip-the-Line Summit Tour
- Enjoy priority access to the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- Reach the summit of the Eiffel Tower for a bird's eye view of the city
- Savor the spectacular views
From there, follow your guide to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy beautiful, sweeping views across the city before peeking inside Gustave Eiffel's apartment at the top of the tower. If you wish, you can treat yourself by purchasing a drink from the champagne bar at the top of the tower.
Listen to your guide as he tells you stories of the tower's construction and history and how it was almost torn down and sold for scraps. Your guide will also share tips and advice on the best ways to visit the city's major monuments.
- Skip-the-line priority access to the second floor
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Priority access to the third-floor elevator
Prepare for the activity
Eiffel Tower Carousel, Quai Branly, 75007 Paris. Meet your guide in between the Carousel and the horse statue at the end of the Pont d'Iena bridge.Your guide will be carrying an orange and blue flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour is limited to 25 people or fewer
• Please note that tickets for the Eiffel Tower are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. They must be used with the group at the booked time and their availability is very limited. For this reason, refunds cannot be issued for missed tours