Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Guided Visit
- Skip the Line to the Arc of Triumph with a guide
- Follow a Guided Tour
- Climb to the top of the Arc of Triumph
- See one of the best view of the Champs Elysées & the Eiffel Tower
Built well before the Paris' famous Eiffel Tower after the Battle of Austerlitz, the Arc de Triomphe celebrates the victory of Napoleon I's Grande Armée. Almost 50 metres high, 45 metres long and 22 metres wide, you can get fabulous views from the top down the Champs Elysees, to the Eiffel Tower.
Your guide will also show you the tomb of the unknown soldier buried underneath the arch with its eternal flame.
- Expert local tour guide
- Skip-the-Line ticket
- History of the Arc of Triumph
- Pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
156 Avenue des Champs Elysées Paris. Meet your Guide at the Intersection of Avenue des Champs Elysées and Place de l'étoile at the Bus Stop "Les Cars Rouges ". Your Guide will have a sign for "Universal tour Guide".Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that there are stairs to climb on this tour