Paris: Twilight Bike Tour
- Discover the Paris' most famous sights bedecked in light
- Enjoy a sweet snack on the bustling Rue Cler
- Gain valuable insight from your expert guide
- Mix & mingle with other travelers
To get a glimpse of Parisian nightlife, you’ll cycle down the boisterous Rue Cler, and stop for a French ice cream or crepe, all the while gaining priceless insight into the city from your local guide. And what would a twilight bike-ride through Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower, shining in all its glory?
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
We'll meet at our office/cafe in the center of Paris — Le Peloton Cafe: 17 Rue du Pont Louis Philippe 75004. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour for check-in. Closest metro stops are St. Paul (line 1) and Pont Marie (line 7).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• We will be stopping for an ice cream/crepe break on the tour — however, be sure to eat dinner before this experience starts.