Paris: Sunset Champagne Cruise
- Cruise along the Seine River from the Eiffel Tower to the Ile Saint-Louis
- Relax on the upper deck and enjoy the sunset
- Enjoy a glass of champagne, a glass of wine or an aperitif
Get up-close to the Gothic façade of Notre-Dame Cathedral on the Île de la Cité where the medieval city was founded. Listen to colorful background information about the history of Paris. Cruise as far as the Institute of the Arabic World on the Ile Saint-Louis before turning back towards the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy a glass of Champagne, a glass of wine or an aperitif at any moment on the cruise.
Your ticket provides direct access to the boarding area for a 1-hour sightseeing cruise with a glass of champagne. In addition, there's a translated guide in 12 languages.
- 1-hour cruise
- 1 drink
When you get there
• Animals are not permitted on board
• There is a toilet on board