Paris: Audio-Guided Bus Tour & Cruise, Eiffel Tower & Lunch
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on the terrace of the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel which is heated during the winter months
- Cruise along the River Seine and discover some of Paris’ most iconic monuments
- · Admire the evolution of architecture in the changing city
Step off the coach and straight on to a gleaming boat. Relax and cruise along the River Seine for 1 hour, pick up your individual headphones to listen to commentary on the Louvre, the Conciergerie, Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Satisfy your taste buds with a delicious lunch in one of the heated glass pods on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower or at restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, depending on the date you have selected to visit.
Summer:· Days :Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Departures : Monday, April 1 to Saturday, 31 August 2019[10:00] + Monday, April 1 to Saturday, 31 August 2019[12:00] + Friday 18 to Thursday,· 31 October 2019[10:00] + Friday 18 to Thursday, 31 October 2019[12:00]·
Winter:· Days :Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Departures : From Friday, November 1, 2019 to Tuesday, March 31, 2020[10:00] + From Friday, November 1, 2019 to Tuesday, March 31,2020[12:00]
Exceptions : Sunday, April 14, 2019 [10.00 AM, 12.00 PM]. Wednesday, May 1, 2019 [10.00 AM, 12.00 PM]. Sunday, July 14, 2019 [10.00 AM, 12.00 PM]. Sunday, July 28, 2019 [10.00 AM, 12.00 PM].
French platter: Assortment of Charcuterie Or Mixed Or Vegetarian assortment
Hot side: Soup, Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) or other specialty made with potatoes
Dessert: Fruit tart or Pastry like Tropézienne or Paris-Brest
Drinks: Water and a glass of wine or beer or a soft drink and coffee
- Panoramic city tour by air-conditioned coach with recorded commentaries, available in 10 languages
- Lunch with cold dish, hot side, dessert, and Drinks on the terrace of the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour guided cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones available in 14 languages
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Transportation from the local partner's office by luxury, air-conditioned coach.
- The 30€ deposit for the immersive tour with a tablet
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
All bus tours will leave from the terminal located at 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Recorded commentary for the coach tour is available in: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, or Chinese.
• Recorded commentary for the Seine cruise is available in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
• From September 2019 until March 2020, lunch at the 58 Eiffel Tower (under renovation) will be replaced by lunch on the heated terrace of the Eiffel Tower's first floor.
• Every 1st Sunday the Champs-Elysées Avenue is pedestrian.
• Although you have priority access to the Eiffel Tower, there may still be a wait at the security check & for the lift.
• Non-foldable strollers & small suitcases can't be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.