Paris: Seine Cruise & Crepe Tasting near the Eiffel Tower
- Unwind while contemplating monuments such as the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral on a 1-hour River cruise
- Enjoy departures every hour between 10:30 AM and 10 PM
- Taste a delicious French crepe at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- Choose between a crepe with chocolate, sugar, lemon, jam, or whipped cream
For the 1-hour cruise, meet at “Bateaux Parisiens” / Port de la Bourdonnais just next to the Eiffel Tower to board the boat. As you cruise along the Seine River, unwind while contemplating the history of Paris and admire its many monuments such as the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and the many bridges with their unique architecture. Enjoy audioguide commentary onboard available in 14 languages which you can also listen to from an application on your smartphone.
Then, (before or after your cruise), show your voucher to the staff at the buffet "Régalade de la Tour Eiffel" at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Taste a French crepe with Nutella, sugar, lemon, jam, or whipped cream. Admire the picturesque views of the Eiffel Tower and the riverside of Paris while you savor this delicious French delicacy. Take advantage of reduced prices to buy a drink at the pancake house.
- 1 hour Seine River cruise with audioguide
- 1 crepe with chocolate, sugar, lemon, jam, or whipped cream
Prepare for the activity
• Seine River Cruise : Bateaux Parisiens (At the foot of the Eiffel Tower), Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 PARIS, Pontoon 03 • Crepe Tasting: Oh! Régalade de la Tour Eiffel (At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, next to the Bateaux Parisiens), 67 Quai Branly, 75007 Paris, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
From £18.04 £14.43 per person