Discover one of Paris’ most beautiful vistas at your own pace with an audioguide. Marvel at the stunning Sacré-Cœur basilica, located in the heart of historic Montmartre. Stroll amidst narrow, cobbled streets for a true taste of bohemian Paris life.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide/headphones
- English, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Portuguese
- Discover one of the most iconic monuments in Paris: Le Sacré-Cœur
- Immerse yourself at the famous square of artists in Montmatre, the Place du Tertre
- Admire views of the entire city, from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame
- Audioguide available in 9 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Russian
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Food and drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tourist Information kiosk at 72 Boulevard Rochechouart, 75018 Paris. Metro station: AnversOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- A deposit fee of 30€ is required for the audioguide and will be given back when audioguide is returned.
- For the tour at 4pm, the audioguide must be returned at the kiosque by 8:30 pm at the latest (and by 6 pm during the period of November to March).
- Proper attire is required to enter the Basilica.
- Entrance is free to the Sacré-Coeur.
- This is a walking tour, and unfortunately not suitable for people with reduced mobility as there is no lift access on the route.