Paris: Private Sightseeing Flight to Châteaux de la Loire
- Fly above the beautiful castles of the Loire Valley
- Experience the thrill of riding in a private plane
- Depart from a small private airfield
- Enjoy a personalized flight
Take in a bird’s eye view of the over 300 chateaus that make up Châteaux de la Loire. Since the 15th century, French Kings and courtiers have built magnificent residences in the Loire Valley. Admire the sprawling grounds of these estates from the cockpit of a private plane. Marvel at the beautiful landscapes of the surrounding area.
Land and then either stop for lunch or for a visit to the Châteaux.
- Private flight with a local private pilot
- Transportation to/from the airfield in the Loire Valley to the Châteaux
- Entrance to the Châteaux
Prepare for the activity
Aérodrome Meaux-Esbly. Please note that the aerodrome can change depending on the pilot and aircrafts availabilities. The local partner will send you the right meeting point by email once you've book your flight.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note, cost-shared flights don’t have the same safety rules as commercial air transport flights. The risks involved can be higher, as private pilots are not subject to the same level of continuous checks and strict oversight rules from the authority. Pilots still apply safety checks for every flight and are responsible for passengers safety.