Paris: Louvre Tour with Skip-The-Line Tickets
- Skip the line to the largest art museum in the world
- Learn about the works from an English-speaking local guide
- Enjoy a small group size to guarantee a great experience
See Leonardo da Vinci’s famous portrait of Lisa Gherardini, known as the Mona Lisa, one of history’s most iconic works of art. The Mona Lisa’s fame has led to endless debate regarding the facial expression of the subject - is she happy or sad? Learn about the history behind the acclaimed painting's story. See more of Da Vinci's work and works by Botticelli, Veronese, and Raphael as part of the Italian Renaissance collection.
When you finish the tour, don’t hesitate to ask your guide for the best restaurant recommendations in Paris.
- Skip-the-line access
- English-speaking professional guide
- Food and drinks
When you get there
At the equestrian statue of Louis the XIV in front of the Louvre Pyramid, 36 Quai du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France. A representative will be waiting there holding a sign that reads "The Paris Guy".Open in Google Maps ⟶
• After your guide says goodbye, you are allowed to stay inside the museum until closing time, once you exit the area where the artwork is, you will not be allowed to re-enter
• Large bags, backpacks, luggage, umbrellas, tripods, and any items exceeding 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm cannot be brought into the Louvre, there is no coat check on site and the lockers are not accessible to us on the small group tour - please leave such items at your accommodation
• Photography and filming is strictly prohibited in the temporary exhibition rooms