Paris: Lido Cabaret Show With Dinner Options
- Spend an unforgettable evening at the Lido de Paris cabaret on the Champs-Elysées
- See the legendary costumes and dance techniques of the Bluebell Girls
- Enjoy a dinner of authentic chef-prepared French food
- Take a few steps on the Lido’s legendary stage before the curtain is raised
- Watch the dazzling lights of the "Paris Merveilles" show as it pays tribute to Paris
Immerse yourself in the dazzling lights and music of the theater as you take a few steps on the Lido’s legendary stage before the curtain is raised. Then, sit back and relax as the "Paris Merveilles" tribute to Paris begins.
Be amazed as the city is transformed before your eyes, blurring the boundaries of space and time. The fantastical journey features emblems of Paris scattered through various scenes. Follow the frenzied choreographies of the Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys. Marvel at costumes of extravagant hats and exotic feathers.
The Bluebell Girls are the embodiment of Paris, famous for their sexy and sophisticated routines. The company, created in 1932 by Margaret Kelly, has set the stage of the Lido ablaze every night since 1948. Along with 12 Lido Boys, more than 40 dancers combine elegance and glamour in a bewitching performance.
From December 20, 2019 to January 4, 2020 enjoy a magical evening with the special festive menu. The cabaret of the Champs-Élysées offers you a refined dinner, specifically created for this period, followed by the amazing show “Paris Merveilles”, led by the spectacular Lido dancers, the Bluebell Girls.
SOIRÉE PLUME -
Tomato medley tartare in olive oil topped with prawns, chorizo and chickpeas
Or Salmon marinated in dill on a cucumber carpaccio served with melon, horseradish and pomegranate seeds
Lightly seared bream fillet with a duo of tagliatelle and green pesto coulis
Or Red Label chicken supreme served with a ratatouille marmalade and savoury mushroom semolina cake
Lemon and verbena dome with strawberry coulis
Or Choc-raspberry sweet treat - gluten-free dessert
No drinks included
MENU FESTIF -
Gravlax salmon steak, pickled carrots, coloured radishes and pomegranate coulis
Or Duck foie gras, confit fig clafoutis and pistachio chip
Matelote-style cod fillet, veal breast confit, shallot compote and pan-fried mushrooms
Or Veal with purple mustard, polenta with dried fruit and braised beetroot
Entremets «Secret de plumes» - Creation of la Maison LENÔTRE
A half-bottle of Champagne Brut 1er cru or a half-bottle of wine, mineral water, and coffee
- 3-course menu and beverages, depending on option booked
- Paris Merveilles burlesque show
- Photos taken by the photographer at the beginning of the evening
Prepare for the activity
• Photography and filming are not permitted during the show. Photos may not be taken in the theater
• Each artist in the Bluebell Girls company is selected by the Ballet Master by very strict criteria (dance techniques, artistic qualities, personality and physical harmony). This precision has contributed to the company’s reputation, in particular in terms of the dancer's height, which is of prime importance. The company has continued to reinvent itself, preserving the essence of the Bluebell Girls regardless of the situation. It is this intensity that ensures the pleasure of the spectators