Paris: Eiffel Tower Summit, Louvre, Notre Dame, and Cruise
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower and go to its summit
- Skip the line at the Louvre and learn about its treasures
- Admire the Notre-Dame Cathedral from outside
- Enjoy a pleasant cruise through the city along the River Seine
- Relax and optimize your time during a 1-day fully guided tour
Continue your day with a walking tour from Notre-Dame of Paris Cathedral to the Louvre Museum. Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre Museum with fast-pass entrance, and admire the legendary Mona Lisa and her world-famous friends: Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace, and many more. Discover sculptures by Michelangelo and Canova, Neoclassical paintings by David, and romantic paintings such as Delacroix's Liberty Leading the People as well as the crown jewels of the French Monarchy.
Next, enjoy a relaxing 30-minute Seine river cruise starting near the Louvre museum and stop at the Eiffel Tower where your tickets up to the Summit are already reserved. Enter the Eiffel Tower and head up to the 2nd floor, where your guide will finish the day telling you fascinating tales and anecdotes about the Eiffel Tower unique history.
After that, you are free to go to the Eiffel Tower Summit on your own to admire the privileged views and stay as long as you want, at your own pace. You may have to queue to access the Summit.
In the middle of the day, you will be given a 1-hour well-deserved and pleasant lunch-break. Feel free to ask for suggestions to your local guide! As well as dinner ideas if you want to stay near the Eiffel Tower after your visit.
Note: This tour may be offered in reverse order, starting by the Eiffel Tower access.
- Eiffel Tower entrance tickets with summit access
- Eiffel Tower 1.5-hour guided tour
- Seine river cruise ticket
- Commentaries by your guide: 30 to 45 minutes
- 1-hour guided historical walk from the Notre-Dame Cathedral to the Louvre
- Entrance fees to the Louvre Museum
- Skip-the-line access to the Louvre
- 2-Hour guided tour of the Louvre
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
For this option, please meet your guide at Saint Michel Fountain, 7B Place Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
• The order of the visit to the attractions can be modified according to events or closing times
• The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons; this will not affect the tour
• You may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues