Paris: Audio-Guided Illuminations Coach Tour
- See the main monuments of Paris by night
- Experience the magic in a comfortable air-conditioned coach with a panoramic roof or an open top bus
- Learn about the sights with recorded digital commentary in up to 11 languages
Experience the magic of the City of Lights after dark and marvel at the fairy-tale atmosphere created by the illuminated monuments, fountains, and bridges.
See world-renowned sites such as the Place de l’Opéra, the Champs-Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and Invalides. Their illuminated façades make for a magical show that you’ll enjoy from the comfort of your luxury coach.
This is the perfect opportunity to see Paris from a unique perspective. Learn about the city from recorded commentary with your personal earphones. This is suitable for the whole family as there’s a Kids' Club that caters to the younger travelers.
- Transportation by luxurious air-conditioned coach
- Recorded digital commentary and personal earphones
- Kids' Club
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Pyramides Paris Vision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris. The nearest metro is Tuileries, Pyramides, or Palais Royal (line 1, 7, or 14 ). Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour departure time. From April 1, 2020, the meeting point will be at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest metro is Ecole Militaire or Bir Hakeim (line 8 or 6).Open in Google Maps ⟶