Paris: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Skip-the-Line Louvre Ticket
- Explore the major attractions in Paris with a hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Discover the Louvre with a skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Admire the architectural beauty of Parisian buildings during the bus tour
You can also visit the Louvre Museum with a skip-the-line ticket allowing you to enter at either at 10:30 AM or 1:00 PM. Discover one of the largest museums in the world, with its exhibitions and collections that include nearly 460,000 works.
- Skip-the-line access to the Louvre Museum
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus pass - depending on the option selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local supplier agency on 2 rue des Pyramides, which is located next to the Joan of Arc Golden Statue on a horse. The nearest metro station is on line 1 either Tuileries or Palais Royal, or Pyramides on line 7 or 14.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The closing of the rooms starts at 5:30 PM and 9:30 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Please note the Louvre entrance ticket is time stamped, you will have to be on time in order to enter the museum. The Louvre ticket is non-refundable in cases of delays or no-shows.
• The hop-on-hop-off bus pass is valid once you start using it and for two consecutive days.
• Photographic ID is required to enter the museum.
• To ensure optimal visiting conditions during renovation works in the Salle des Etats, the Mona Lisa will be moved temporarily to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) from July 17 to mid-October 2019.