Paris Highlights Full Day Tour
- Ascend to both the second level and summit of the Eiffel Tower with your guide
- Take a boat cruise on the Seine and a walking tour on the Ile de la Cite
- See the Cathedral from outside
Next it’s up to the Summit to see Paris from 300 meters in the sky. When you return to the ground level, enjoy a boat cruise on the River Seine for a 30 minute ride filled with views of Paris’ most famous landmarks.
Your next stop is the Ile de la Cite, where you can view the cathedral of Notre Dame from Point Zero, the geographic center of Paris. After your visit to see the cathedral, stroll on this island past the ornate gates of the Palace of Justice, the Conciergerie where Marie Antoinette was imprisoned during the Revolution, and the Saint-Chapelle church. Before you leave the island you will head towards the oldest bridge in Paris, the Pont Neuf.
Cross over the bridge to the right bank and walk alongside the river past the Bouquinistes, or booksellers, and celebrate a tradition that dates back to the 15th century. The last stop is outside the magnificent Louvre Museum, where your guide will escort you through the Royal Courtyard and to the east end of the Historic Axis of Paris, next to the Tuileries Gardens, at the world famous Louvre Pyramid.
If you decide to visit the Louvre, your guide will have insider tips on how to best enjoy the museum. Before you bid farewell, your guide will share history and tips for visiting the nearby Tuileries Gardens, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, and Arc de Triomphe. You will not believe how much you have seen and experienced in just over 6 hours!
- Tickets to Eiffel Tower with Summit access
- Guided Tour of Eiffel Tower
- Boat cruise
- Walking tour of Paris
- Guided visit inside Notre Dame Cathedral
- Food and drinks (available for purchase at several points on the tour)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
South Leg of Eiffel Tower, Ground Level. Your concierge will be waiting inside the Eiffel Tower after the security check. They will be holding a yellow sign that reads "Guided Eiffel Climb Tour". How to get there: Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro RER: Line C to Champs de Mars Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to TrocadéroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Wear comfortable walking shoes
• This tour is not suitable for those who are mobility impaired or require wheelchair access. There is approximately 3 miles of walking at a leisurely pace over the course of the day
• In the event that the Summit is closed (at the discretion of the Eiffel Tower staff) you will take a walking tour of the legendary Latin Quarter, home to the Shakespeare and Company bookstore and the thrilling Rue De La Huchette (as featured in the film La La Land)
• The meeting point for the tour is under the south leg of the tower on the ground level. Please arrive 30 minutes earlier than your stated tour time to get through the security line to reach the check-in point on time. Please note that Jules Verne is inside the security point.
• Due to the fire incident, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre Dame. Your guide will try to get you as near to the Cathedral as possible to take photos