Paris: Hidden Eiffel Tower Views, Passy Village, and Wine
- Find hidden views of the Eiffel Tower only known by locals
- Stroll through the Passy cemetery
- Taste an authentic pastry in a local bakery
- Sip a glass of wine in a medieval wine cellar
- Explore the narrow lanes of the Passy neighborhood
Move on through a hidden garden before visiting the charming Passy area. Stroll through narrow pedestrian streets rarely visited by tourists and see the local market. Take in the sights and enjoy a delicious pastry from a local bakery.
Visit the former house of Balzac, one of France’s most famous writers, before entering a 15th century monastery cellar now converted into a museum. There you’ll hear about the history of vineyards in Paris, while sipping a glass of wine. Finally, cross an iconic bridge where the tour ends with one last stunning view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Glass of wine
- Additional food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
17 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, in front of the entrance of the Musée de l'Homme & de la Marine. Your host will be holding an Airbnb/Urban Adventures sign. (Métro Trocadero exit number 6).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• As with any big city, hours of business can vary or change unexpectedly. In such an event, we will provide an alternate place to visit.
• This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed.
• Children under the age of 6 may join this tour free of charge.
• We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions.